Since my girlfriend is very busy with school, and for some reason got real angry when I suggested she help me cut metal before she worked on her project, I’m on my own today.

I, being the idiot that I am, decided to shave down all of the armor on the table saw by myself. So I used 1 hand to feed the metal through the blade and 1 hand to spray WD-40, (kids don’t try this at home). Anyway as you can tell from the picture on the left I still have all my fingers and everything worked out great…Bang runs upside down!!

I’ve also been adding diodes and capacitors to my weapon motor but I’ve burnt it out a couple times so I re-did the whole set-up with fresh diodes and capacitors. Of course the blade spins the wrong way so I reversed it all again and now it works properly.

Through an amazing fluke I managed to drill a 1/16″ hole through my weapon bushing and exactly through a 1/16″ hole in the motor shaft to make a lynch pin. That’s accuracy down to 0.0625 of an inch…very impressive for me.